Technical Project Manager
6 + Month Contract
I am representing a global, luxury retail company who are looking for a contract Technical Project Manager to head up their Product Data, Omni Services and Backoffice / marketing CRM workstreams. Ideally, they are looking for someone with experience in managing medium to large e-commerce technology or re-platforming projects that have significant business impact.
You will possess advanced knowledge and experience of the following:
- Experience working with multiple third parties on large-scale technology and UX redesign implementations.
- Skilled at establishing and clearly defining a structured framework of deliverables and accountabilities for the project team as well as creating a supportive and motivating environment.
- Experience in managing medium to large e-commerce technology or re-platforming projects that have significant business impact.
- PMP, APMP or MSP certification is good to have - but looking for someone who can pragmatically and successfully apply the theory to real world project challenges.
- Must have experience in retail or, preferably, ecommerce environments - luxury retail experience is a bonus.
This organisation has a really exciting transformation journey and offer a collaborative work environment with flexible home working. If this does sound of interest it would be great to arrange a call!
Please apply for the opportunity to discuss further!