Senior project manager, project manager, ethical finance, prince 2, ITIL, APMLocation: Birmingham - RemoteSalary: Up to £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Project Manager to join a well-known organization within the finance/banking sector in the Birmingham region.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of a variety of projects within the designated organisation. responsibility for direct reports to ensure alignment, support, and motivation to the team. Responsibilities also the management of multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity, simultaneously. The PM is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of the assigned Change projects to support the Banks strategic objectives.Key responsibilities:
- Managing third party and internal stakeholder relations
- Responsible for the development and management of successful release and cut over plans into the business.
- Ensuring projects are delivered with the appropriate level of control.
- 5 years' experience in project management
- Experience delivering various projects previously which differ in complexity.
- Appropriate Project Management qualification (Prince II, ITIL, APM etc)
- Understanding of Ethical Finance (Desirable)
- Availability to undertake regular/ad-hoc business travel as required
- Flexibility re working hours/willingness to travel
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.