Data Analyst - London/Hybrid - Permanent - Up to £45.6k Your new company
My client, a leading university based in Central London is looking to recruit a Data Analyst on a permanent basis.Your new role
The postholder will be part of the Information Architecture team reporting to the Head of Information Architecture, you will support the team in developing a holistic view of data assets by creating and maintaining blueprints that illustrate how information is stored, processed, integrated, protected, and accessed.
You will be developing and maintain data artefacts (e.g., data and integration models, metadata, reference data, flows, procedures, standards, templates) that enable data management and governance across the university and using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams, dashboards and data catalogues for a holistic view of the data landscape and relationships.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Skills in data modelling, classifications, hierarchies, dependencies, relationships, flows and lineages.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience in developing information.
- Data Management
- Demonstrable knowledge in data visualisation and skills in developing dashboards using BI tools such PowerBI.
- Demonstrated success working with cross functional, cross departmental teams to accomplish objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, motivational, influencing and innovation skills.
£45,000 + benefits and Hybrid working.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.