Front End Developer London to £100k
Front End Developer (React TypeScript Cloud TDD NoSQL SOLID). Are you a talented technologist looking for a challenging and rewarding role working on Greenfield client projects? Would you enjoy working within a consultancy environment utilising a broad, modern tech stack including the latest versions of TypeScript and React?
Hugely successful technology consultancy is seeking a dedicated Front End Developer to join their team. The company offer fantastic benefits including a generous pension scheme, performance related bonuses, and individual training budgets.
As a Front End Developer, you will work on exciting Greenfield projects for a number of well-known, global clients. You will be working alongside a highly talented front end team designing and developing new applications utilising React and TypeScript, building seamless and responsive UIs, and working collaboratively with designers to create innovative user experiences. You will not be restricted to using a particular tech stack in this role and will be encouraged to learn and implement new technologies and tools that will be best for project at hand.
You will split your time between the central London based office and client offices in the surrounding area however, this is a hybrid role and therefore you can work remotely 2 3 days a week.
- You are a talented Front End Developer who has experience developing enterprise level applications
- You have very good knowledge of the latest versions of TypeScript and React
- You have an excellent understanding of engineering best practises
- You have experience using a Cloud platform (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- You are familiar with TDD
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: Event Driven architecture, SOLID
As a Front End Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 8016 4448 to have a confidential discussion about this Front End Developer (TypeScript React) role.