EUC Enterprise Architect operates within the Edge capability, focusing on consulting, architecting, designing, building, migrating and testing workplace services and solutions.Managing EUC Enterprise ArchitectLocation:
£90,000 - £110,000 pa + BenefitsThe Job on Offer:
EUC Enterprise Architect operates within the Edge capability, focusing on consulting, architecting, designing, building, migrating and testing workplace services and solutions.Your Role:
As a EUC Enterprise Architect you will get exposure to the following types of projects and roles:
- EUC projects contribution: Participate in design and supervise build and move to run activities
- Service Design: High-level architecture design for core EUC solutions including Windows 10, SCCM and Office 365 Pro Plus
- Plan and prepare design review presentation with Architects and Service Managers to validate or decide on major architecture evolutions
- Service Transition: Supervise strategic partners and subcontractors to produce design, build and deploy new IT services (or service changes)
- Service Catalogue: Maintain service catalogue up-to-date for EUC services
- Develop road map for the organization - Short term and long term Plan
- Design and plan roll out of major upgrades for core EUC solutions (target configuration, deployment method, change process, deployment tools, etc.) including Windows 10 and Office 365 Pro Plus.
- Manage hardware roadmap with vendors to ensure smooth transitions: continuous supply chain globally, support of new models by standard OS images and application support for major business applications.
- Maintain a catalogue of Workplace applications in EUC portfolio: License count, usage count and budget forecast
- Application store: Define and maintain application management process within the store (entrance, suppression, change, approval path)
- Experience and evidence of working on workplace projects is core to this role.
Managing End User Enterprise Architect should have a minimum experience level of 8 years, with evidence of exposure to complex Workplace projects and team/people management
during this time.Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience or knowledge with On-Premise & Cloud based MS O365 services including: Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Intune
- Knowledge of Identity management services: Federation & IAM solutions - Azure IAM, Federation Services
- Knowledge of Traditional on-premise, Native Cloud & Hybrid topologies for these services
- Service / Data - compliance, management & security (antivirus, encryption, data leakage protection, governance, policies, RBAC, archiving, backups, journaling etc.)
- End user applications and desktop clients - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Skype for Business, Lync, browsers etc.)
- Reporting, monitoring and governance - tools, processes, applications and controls
- Exposure to various versions of applications & services often found in enterprises - for example: Exchange 2010+2016 & O365 Exchange Online, Lync Server SfB O365
- Knowledge of service & account provisioning - services, processes & methods
- Licensing management - understanding of Microsoft licensing, management & types
- End User Experience (performance, functionality, end user profiling & personas)
- Knowledge of underlying end user devices & technologies - desktops, mobile, virtual desktops, operating systems - Windows/Android/IoS/Unix/Linux, Browsers, 3rd party application suites such as MS Office & integrated business application services
- Knowledge of or experience with other non-Microsoft messaging, collaboration & unified communications technologies is desirable - SaaS based & on-premise products
Be able to lead a technical presentations or proposal and collaborate with SMEs & stakeholders effectively in projects or related deliverable activities
To apply please click the "Apply"
button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe - 07747 77342183zero LTD
is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.