- Need to have strong experience in design, development and management of MDM platforms / solutions, specifically on EBX
- Should setup new MDM platforms as well as manage existing MDM platforms, both On-Prem and AWS cloud based
- Should have good knowledge of MDM integrations and enable all required integrations (up-stream and down-stream) from MDM platform integration point of view
- Define and implement product DR strategy, have good knowledge / expertise on load balancing, failover, horizontal and vertical scaling, backup and restore strategies
- Work closely with EBX operations team and ensure platform is stable, reliable and scalable
- Work with EBX vendor and all other internal stakeholders to understand product roadmap, platform / product issues, and work on platform upgrades, patch management etc
- Interact and collaborate with various stakeholders to understand MDM platform issues, requirements & roadmap, platform setup
1 - Database Performance Management (P5 - Master) | 2 - Master Data Management (MDM) (P5 - Master) | 3 - TIBCO MDM (P4 - Expert)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.