C# Developer Kingston-upon-Thames / WfH to £75k
C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core F# Cloud microservices) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to progress your career in senior, hands-on role, working with a modern C# tech stack?
You could be progressing your career and making an impact at a global travel company.
As a C# Developer you will design and develop real-time flight booking systems across the companys global brands; these systems are extremely complex, pulling data from a variety of sources to provide real-time availability and pricing information. Youll be an instrumental member of an Agile development team using modern development practices on a .Net Core microservices based tech stack.
The company has continued to invest in technology throughout the past year and is in a good position for continued growth.
Theres currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in the coming months youll join colleagues in Kingston-upon-Thames for 2-3 days a week with continued flexibility to work from home.
- You have backend C# development experience
- You have a good knowledge of microservices, .Net Core and ideally have experience with F# or other functional programming language (e.g. Scala, Clojure)
- Youve had exposure to Cloud based services, Azure preferred but could be AWS or GCP
- Youre an advocate of best practice and have experience of working in Agile teams with TDD
- You have a good knowledge of Event Driven Architectures and messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- Youve worked with CI/CD practices and are familiar with IaC tools such as Terraform
- Youre able to work fairly autonomously and take ownership of projects
- Youre collaborative with great communication skills
As a C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits including discounted holidays.
Apply now or call 01372 476 565 to find out more about this C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core F# Cloud microservices) opportunity.