C++ Developer London / WfH to £70k
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Linux TCP/IP). Want to work on intellectually and technically challenging projects as part of a supportive Agile team that encourages continual learning?
You could be using strategic thinking to improve systems and deliver world class financial software solutions to a global client base with a focus on the Risk platform. As a C++ Developer you will design and develop systems for trade capture, position management and profit / loss computation these systems are highly performant, reliable and capable of dealing with vast quantities of data. Youll focus on making performance improvements to uptime, reliability, robustness, distribution and scalability working with Agile TDD methodologies.
Youll be based in modern, open plan offices with all the latest kit and 360 views of the City with flexibility to work from home one day a week.
- Commercial C++ development skills including multi-threading
- Good knowledge of low level UNIX / Linux including Linux Kernel
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ideally you will have experience of optimising low latency, real-time systems
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As a C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.