As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge, supporting, leading, mentoring and advising the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets.Senior ServiceNow DeveloperSalary:
£70,000 - £80,000 p/a + Holiday, Pension and HealthcareLocation:
UK Wide - (Hybrid)Your role:
As a Senior Developer you will be expected to be a trusted source of knowledge, supporting, leading, mentoring and advising the other developers within the team, expanding their capabilities and working with them to improve their technical skillsets.*SC Eligibility essential*
Your role will also involve:
- Being Subject Matter Expert for integrations between ServiceNow and other systems
- Influencing the development of the vision and strategy for ServiceNow based on an understanding and anticipation of future business needs and strategies
- Setting coding standards of best practices, ensuring that all work delivered by the team meets those standards.
- Assisting ServiceNow System Administrators, SI Process Consultants, and Business Analysts with incident resolution, as needed
- Leading the adoption of Automated Test Framework
- Delivering high-quality solutions that are fit for purpose - challenging unnecessary customisation and focusing on a development and deployment approach that delivers flexibility
- Qualifying client requirements through validation of needs versus wants.
We're looking a ServiceNow Developer with experience in Enterprise and/or IT Service Management and advanced administering ServiceNow Platform experience. As well as this you have:
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM
- Ability to question and push back approach on client requirements
- Strong attention to detail, with advanced communication skills
- ServiceNow System Administration
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Application Creation in ServiceNow
Nice to have experience/certifications includes:
- Working with relational databases
- Working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITOM
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
To apply please click the "Apply"
button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe - 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.