Application Support Analyst / Support / Systems / UAT / Real Estate / Accountancy / Finance
Job - Systems Support Specialist
Salary - £30-40K
Location - Birmingham City Centre - Office based
Start - ImmediateThe Role:
As a Systems support specialist on the Product team, you will work closing with stakeholders and other team members across multiple platforms to provide technical support, assist with maintenance and audit requirements, and contribute to ongoing projects, implementations, and training events.Responsibilities
Skills and experienceRequired:
- Provide application support for a selection of internal applications
- Deliver efficient responses to users following business guidelines
- Assist with team-specific training on internal applications
- Become a systems specialist for Yardi Voyager, Proactis, and DT Systems
- Assist with continuous improvement projects to enhance service delivery
- Assist with production process notes
- Support onboarding projects (Client and Property)
- Assist with UAT and CI projects
- Provide data extracts and build/ improve existing reports.
- 1+ years experience of Application Support
- Professional experience in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proactive team player and desire to learn
- Proven track record of providing great customer service
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Build working relationships with colleagues and teams across multiple levels of the organisation
- Yardi voyager experience
- Finance or Accounting application support experience
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.