Java Developer - Permanent - UK WIDE Salary:
£50,000 to £90,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare optionsLocation:
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Java Developer across various Digital Practises all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.The role
We are excited to be offering this opportunity for a talented Developer to join my clients rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of technology.
The client delivers solutions using DevOps principles and modern agile ways of working using a range of technologies including Java and its open source ecosystems, microservices, infrastructure-as-code, NoSQL databases, containerization, JEE, Oracle database, cloud (AWS/Azure) and on-premise client platforms
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who learns quickly; loves a challenge; who loves a job that is never the same one day to the next. As a Developer, you will be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities. You will be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.Essential skills
- Track record of working on IT development programmes with demonstrable experience of working on a variety of different IT delivery projects.
- Exposure to a digital suite of systems such as CRM, CMS, Mobile Apps, Social Media and Ecommerce
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles and activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
- Good facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to work with large groups of customers of varying level of seniority from user to board level
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with and present to internal teams and customers with technical and non-technical backgrounds
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
- Experience of Bitbucket (or experience with alternative GIT repositories e.g. GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience of Jenkins (or experience with alternative CICD e.g. TeamCity, Bamboo, Drone)
- Experience of Artifactory (or experience with alternative Binary Management e.g. Nexus, Archiva)
- Experience of working in collaborative teams
- Experience in pragmatic architecture, using just enough to get the job done.
For a further discussion, please contact Tyler Jenkins @83Zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.