Senior C++ Developer London to £200k++
Senior C++ Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer (C++ 20) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have expertise with C++? You could be progressing your career at a tech driven trading firm, working on complex and challenging ultra-low latency trading systems and seeing the results of your efforts quickly whilst earning significant bonuses.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will take ownership of building a Greenfield algorithmic trading system project. Youll be working with highly complex real-time programming and using C++20 in production, setting the standards and providing technical leadership.
Youll join accomplished colleagues, problem solving collaboratively within a technology driven environment where you can work with a great deal of autonomy.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process, following that youll be join colleagues in the office 2-3 days a week with the rest of the time work from home / remote.
- You have expertise with modern C++ (14+)
- You have technical leadership experience, happy to mentor and take project ownership
- You have a thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object orientated programming, multi-threading algorithm design, data structures and design patterns
- Youre an advocate of clean, well tested code and have experience of creating automated tests (NUnit, Selenium, mocking frameworks)
- Youre a technologist at heart and keen to work with and learn about emerging technologies, pick up new skills along the way
- Youre collaborative and pragmatic with great communication skills
- Youre likely to be degree educated, Computer Science / Mathematics preferred
As a Senior C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (c£170k base, total comp. of around £250-£300k).
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this Senior C++ Developer / Lead Backend Software Engineer (C++ Python Algorithm) opportunity.