Python Engineer -Contract RoleLondon based - 2/3 days a week on site£625 inside ir35We are looking for someone to help us
Your expertiseVery Strong in Python and Problem Solving.
- lead the development of global platforms for evidence lab.
- be the go-to person for technical solutions, satisfying demands from both internal and external clients.
- own the analysis, refinement and delivery of business requirements.
- maintain scalable code base via conducting code review, building reusable code framework and documenting standard.
- research proof of concepts & new technologies to drive long term platform evolution.
- coach and grow the developer team.
Nice to have Big data experience + JupyterHub and Notebook.Details:
- Minimum 8 years'experience of OOP language development in Python.
- Development Experience on JupyterHub and Notebook is added advantage.
- Experiencewith Big Data System (Spark/Hadoop/CDP/Cloudera) and microservices
- Worked on containerized applications (Using Docker, Kubernetes or similar technologies)
- Knowledge on Azure/Cloud understands AZ-900 concepts
- Strong in Design, Problem solving, Algorithms/data structures and their optimization concepts.
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies and an ambassador for test and behavior-driven development.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to own the full software development