GIS Consultant is required to join our growing GIS team within the Energy sector. Our customer has Enterprise GIS system spread across various Geographies and they want the system to be up and running, ensure all GIS services and working as expected, understand the areas where automation can be done to improve customer experience.As a part of the engagement, GIS system receive important data from other non-GIS system, and they want to ensure that received data is to up to date. Additionally, data received from 3rd party system must be loaded accurately in system.
- Excellent hands-on experience on Esri suite of products.
- Skilled in Esri suits of product (ArcGIS Enterprise).
- Knowledge of GIS implementation in Azure
- Python Scripting
- Expert in Esri system installation and upgrade.
- Analyse, debug and rectify issues arising out of QA, customer, and end user testing.
- Participate in daily scrums, cater to other documentation needs in following an agile methodology.
- Collaborate with global teams and businesses to validate various use-cases and create innovative solution.
- Person would be responsible for coming up with efficient algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Present information to clients and stakeholders in verbal or written format.
- System Performance testing via Esri supported tools
- Expertise in Esri system design.
If interested, please forward your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Wipro offers a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive base salary. Fully aligned with Wipros values, The Spirit of Wipro, all employees can expect to work in a friendly environment and are offered flexible working conditions too.
Wipro offers a clear path for career advancement and were ranked in the top 25 UK businesses for setting candidates up to grow their career in 2022 by LinkedIn. Wipro encourages the importance of having a work life balance and
Celebrating 75 years in 2021 since its inception, Wipro employs over 3,500 people in the UK with our largest job functions in Engineering, Information Technology and Program and Project Management.
243,000+ global workforce | $10.4 billion annual revenue | Industry leading 27% YoY growth
Applications from people with disabilities with appropriate suitability are explicitly welcome.