Software Developer Remote to £100k
Software Developer (Elixir AWS Docker Kubernetes Microservices) *Remote*. Are you a talented technologist who has experience using functional programming languages? Do you want to work on complex, Greenfield systems using the latest technologies?
You could be joining a hugely successful car insurance company that puts technology and engineering at the core of everything they do.
As a Software Developer, you will be able to work across the full technology stack (or just backend development if preferred) using Rust and Elm to design and develop a huge amount of Greenfield products for the core SaaS platform. You will be involved in a range of tasks including building out the insurance pricing engine, migrating codebase onto comparison sites, adding new functionality and scaling features to increase customer engagement, as well as focussing on the highly graphical UI of the website, mobile application, and single page applications to ensure seamless user experiences.
The company is based in London however, you can work remotely from anywhere within the UK or join colleagues occasionally on a weekly or monthly basis depending on your preference.
- You are a talented technologist who has a wealth of experience working across backend, front end or full stack development
- You have experience with any functional programming language
- You are happy using Elixir and Rust going forwards
- You ideally have experience with some of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, AWS
- You have a track record of writing clean and maintainable code
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call 01372 476 565 to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (Elixir) role.