Job Title: Warranty & Telematics Support
Location: Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £30,000+ per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Warranty & Telematics Support for a permanent position based in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
As Warranty & Telematics Support you will be part of a small but growing team, working on locomotives and related products for the mainline, industrial, mining and tunnelling industries. These products range from 2 tonne to 135 tonne, powered by Diesel, electric, battery or hybrid technologies.
During the first month, as part of the training, the successful person will be expected to work with the Software Engineers (to gain knowledge of the software and telematics on the locomotives).
* You will have responsibility for remote technical support to our customers through diagnostics and remote machine health management to support warranty and ongoing service contracts.
* You will have responsibility of managing the customers telematics dashboards.
* This role requires data analysis and fault finding of the product range through telematics to ensure business targets and service level agreements are met.
* Interpreting and analysing data to make informed and pragmatic decisions.
* The role will require close working with all employees, including the Directors, Engineers and Support Personnel along with leasing with direct and indirect Customers.
* Maths and English (O level C/GSCE grade 4 or above).
* A technical background.
* A methodical approach to problem solving.
* Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient IT skills - this role is office & computer-based, and requires the ability to quickly process information, using Microsoft software, in particular Excel.
* HNC (or higher), or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Experience and skillset in bespoke software (IQAN).
* Understanding of the C programming language (Reading and interpretation not development or writing).
Hours & Holidays
* 37 hours per week
* 8.00 - 16.30 Monday to Thursday
* 8.00 - 13.00 Friday
* 25 days + 8 statutory holidays
* Immediate start.
Benefits after successful 3-month probationary period:
* Flexible working.
* Hybrid working.
* Pension 4% employer contribution (+ 4% employee contribution).
* Death in Service equal to 4 x salary.
* Bonus scheme.
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website