Are you a passionate, qualified teaching assistant who has a real passion for supporting students?
Tradewind are working with a Special Needs School based in Warrington and are seeking a well skilled teaching assistant to support a lower KS2 child with Autism. This is a lovely school with a fantastic and supportive team behind them. The teaching assistant role requires working 1:1 and helping children to regulate emotions and deal with challenging behaviour. This is an immediate start and if interested please do get in touch.
SEND background desirable
Experience of 1:1 with a child desirable
Pro-active and engaging mindset to help support both the teachers delivery and the students
Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
Be willing to assist with personal care.To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a SEN Teaching Assistant in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer