Data Product Manager - London/Hybrid - Negotiable £70-80k dependant on experience - J12215
Would you like to be part of a fast growing company, which helps to bring innovative payment solutions to small business around the world, enabling them to grow and thrive?
They're seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Data Product Manager to join their newly formed Marketplaces product team. You'll analyse behaviour across the customer journey for their products to optimise the customer experience and business outcomes. You'll be the go-to' data person for their product insights to optimise to ensure customer-focused data thinking is embedded in their roadmaps.
Hybrid working with 2 days in the office/week.
This client is only able to accept candidates with full UK working rights.
• Identifying opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement and monetization
• Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
• Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
• Help create a systematic methodology of product experimentation. Develop processes to make experiments reliable, actionable, and easier to implement
• Developing user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
• Collaborating with Engineering, QA, Design, Research, Sales, Marketing, and the rest of the team from discovery to launching features
What they are looking for
• Experience focused on feature and usage metrics, A/B testing, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
• Experience leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques as a data analyst or related role
• Experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
• Experience with SQL
• Experience working with agile methodologies
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)