BMS Project Engineer
England (Remote Working Available)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Annual Bonus + Development Support + Company Perks + Holidays + Pension
Are you a Project Engineer, Project Manager or a consultant with BMS experience and interested in joining one of the UK's leading companies specialising in district heating with a role that will come with plenty of support and development opportunities to help you climb up the ladder and grow your career further?
This company takes pride in their reputation for providing energy efficiency solutions to enhance building environments, emphasising the importance of maintaining strong client relationships with both large and small businesses. They have the backing of a major international Energy business and have almost doubled their headcount over 2021 to support their continued growth.
In this role you will be holding end-to-end responsibility for major BMS projects covering everything from initial site surveys and project design through to commissioning and handover to clients. This will involve tasks such as the planning and coordination of works, the production of project documentation and overseeing projects to ensure compliance with budgets, time constraints and HSE regulations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience having worked as a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Consultant or similar specifically focusing on Building Management Systems and will have experience with Tridium or Trend control systems.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to continuously progress their career by gaining further experience within a specialist area of project engineering with a secure, supportive and growing business that is a market leader in the work that they do.
* Overseeing projects from start to finish to ensure works are completed on time and in budget
* Producing documents such as Specifications, System Overview Drawings, Test Manuals etc
* Planning, scheduling and coordinating all relevant works as necessary
* Liaising with internal management, clients and third parties to achieve project goals
* Oversee and support installation and commissioning works on site
* Previous experience in project engineering/project management/consultancy for BMS
* Educated to Degree level in relevant Engineering discipline (advantageous)
* Highly organised and strong communication skills
* Experience with Trend or Tridium control systems
* Full UK driving license and happy with occasional travel to UK sites during later project stages
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply