Tradewind are working with an OFSTED rated 'good' school in Nottingham, who are looking for a dynamic and positive Maths teacher to start in September 2022.
Our partner school is situated in an area of the city with fantastic transport from the city centre, with a large onsite car park for staff. The Academy provides an environment that inspires learning for life enabling their students to be wise, compassionate and forgiving. The school itself has a warm and welcoming ethos and is well known for having great leadership support as well as good pupil behaviour.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
As a maths teacher in this school, your duties will include:
- Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Maths from Year 7 through to Year 11
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils,
as well as on their personal and social needs
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with
- Attendance at parents evenings and other relevant departmental meetings
To be considered for this maths teacher position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Provide a CV with a 10 year working history
- Be an outstanding Maths teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply
for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Maths teacher in Nottingham role or call Ben on (phone number removed) to a confidential discussion or email them directly on (url removed)
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer