We are currently recruiting for an energetic Teaching Assistant to work in schools in and around the Cardiff area. We run an in-house training course so no need to worry if you have little experience within a classroom.
In this role, you are required to:
* work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
* creating learning resources
* checking pupils' work and providing feedback
* supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
* prepare the classroom before lessons
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Cardiff, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on (phone number removed) / (url removed)