We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Torfaen, to work with some amazing schools. If you have little to no experience, no need to worry. We offer an in house training course, so ensure you are you're most confident self before going into the classroom.
In this role, you are required to:
* work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
* creating learning resources
* checking pupils' work and providing feedback
* supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
* prepare the classroom before lessons
The school pride themselves on celebrating the individual skills and talents of each child and encourage them to be the best versions of themselves. They enforce a safe learning environment and celebrate each success that comes their way.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Torfaen, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on (phone number removed) / (url removed)