Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher to join this Good Primary based in Hounslow. This is a full-time role is for a 1-year contract and the salary will be outer London scale £30480 - £41483.
This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship and honesty.
They encourage the full potential of every person by providing a safe and secure environment which places individuality at the centre of every aspect of school life. The aim is to build warm and positive relationships with parents and others. This enables the school to work together to prepare children for life now as well as in the future.
The hope is that, by the time the children leave this School, they will have embraced all the wonderful opportunities available to them and will have achieved the very best of which they are capable. If this sounds like the place for you then read on:
We are looking for:
- A KS2 Primary Teacher who will take on the responsibility of a class and will be heavily involved in the curriculum planning and delivery of work.
- A hard-working and highly motivated person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the primary curriculum.
- A KS2 Primary Teacher that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them
- A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
This is a role for a KS2 Primary Teacher to take their own class in KS2, year group to be worked out on the strengths of the incoming candidate.
The school is accessible from the closest tube station by a 10-minute walk. Cycle spaces available as well. Local bus routes also stop very close to the school entrance.
In return the school offers:
An environment that is friendly, welcoming and professional
Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
Excellent opportunity to work across the primary academies
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters