Adecco are currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician to join our client in Stirling on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance, routine and emergency breakdown repairs for all production plant and building services. In addition, the role also supports installations of plant and equipment from both a mechanical and electrical basis, in accordance with current regulations and within the Companies Health & Safety guidelines.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Responds to and resolves site wide planned, preventative, reactive and emergency maintenance requests submitted into Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to minimise downtime as required, to support the site and ensure departmental KPI targets are achieved.
* Provides practical assistance to Project Engineers, Engineering and R&D teams to support business development and carry out experimental work. This includes carrying out installation (mechanical and electrical) to the required standard.
* Assist and liaise with contractors on site where required.
* Ensure all work is compliant with Health & Safety standards and risk assessments.
* Actively contribute to Company continuous improvement activities including Kaizen and 5S standards in all areas.
* The role may require liaising with external suppliers to support the procurement of parts
To be considered, the client is looking for the following:
* Flexible, adaptable and highly skilled maintenance/engineering technician who is comfortable with taking technical responsibility of production plant
* Work logically and efficiently in isolation or as part of a team
* HNC/HND qualified or equivalent with proven mechanical and/or electrical experience (ideally multi-disciplined) ideally within manufacturing environments
* Essential experience would also include a combination of fault-finding and repair on PLC's, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems. You would also have 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Please send your CV in today to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website