* Cardiff Bay
* Hybrid Working, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
* Full Time, Permanent
* Salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum, depending on experience
* Comprehensive Benefits Package including Enhanced Annual Leave, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Defined Career Progression and the Autonomy and flexibility to work from home/office
Aspire Recruitment Services are proud to be working in collaboration with a dynamic commercial law firm. They benefit from a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid, team-centric model. As experts in their fields, they are a collaboration of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service, with their people and clients at the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on total quality at all levels of their business, measuring their success by long-standing client relationships.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead an innovative marketing function.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a dynamic and highly strategic marketing strategy to support the firm's client development, brand proposition, and profile-raising initiatives.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work alongside the firm's management board to provide cutting edge marketing solutions to their award-winning fee earning community and their top ranked practice areas. This will include developing an annual strategic plan, managing, and implementing marketing tactics, and monitoring and tracking ROI.
You will work in synergy with the central sales team, senior stakeholders across the business and manage a team of four marketing executives.
* Leading a dynamic and innovative marketing function, taking full responsibility for the full, generalist spectrum which spans digital, content, SEO, website development and email marketing.
* Managing and delivering end to end campaigns using the full marketing mix.
* Social media, brand activation and partnerships, specifically with LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter.
* Mobilising various stakeholders around marketing agenda for implementation of marketing plan.
* Creating and developing value propositions, turning complex ideas into compelling marketing solutions.
* Developing and delivering successful email and digital marketing campaigns.
* Collaborating with the firm's ESG committee to develop thought-provoking and engaging ESG content to align with the firm's strategic goals.
* Content management
* SEO & PPC
* Website Management utilising Wordpress
* PR and Communications
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 5-year's general marketing management experience spanning digital, content, SEO, website development and email marketing.
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or similar discipline
* Cradle to grave knowledge of monitoring multi-channel campaigns.
* Sounds working knowledge of managing, developing and securitising WordPress websites.
* Solid track records of managing and delivering a best-in-class communications strategy to support brand guidelines.
* Substantial experience within marketing management, preferably within the legal or professional services industry.
* Commensurate experience in business planning and project management, including budgeting and ROI reporting.
* Adaptable team player, with the ability to work across multiple projects and teams at the same time.
* Highly collaborative, valuing shared success and making a measurable contribution to that success.
* Proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and drive in coordinating and carrying out tasks
* Detail orientated with proofreading skills
* Commercially focussed with the ability to translate emerging business issues and developments into opportunities for the firm.
Aspire Recruitment Services Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
"Marketing Manager" or "Digital Marketing Manager" or "Campaign Marketing" or "Digital Marketing" or "Social Media Marketing" or "Content Marketing" or "Marketing Campaigns" or "Marketing Executive" or "Digital Marketing Executive" or "Marketing Assistant" or "Digital Marketing Assistant" or "Marketing Officer" or "Digital Marketing Officer" or "Marketing Coordinator" or "Digital Marketing Coordinator" or "Marketing and PR Manager" or "Marketing and PR Executive" or "Marketing and PR Assistant" or "Public Relations Manager" or "Public Relations Executive" or "Public Relations Assistant" or "Social Media Manager" or "Social Media Executive" or "Social Media Officer" or "Online Marketing Manager" or "Online Marketing Executive" or "Online Marketing Officer" or "Online Marketing Assistant" or "Internet Marketing Manager" or "Internet Marketing Executive" or "Internet Marketing Executive" or "Marketing Consultant" or "Digital Marketing Consultant" or "Marketing Advisor" or "Digital Marketing Advisor