Project Manager - Data Centre / Critical / Construction / Engineering
We are the recruitment partner to a global leading technology client based in London. Their business is undergoing a period of significant growth, they are expanding their presence globally and London is one of the key sites in their European portfolio.
About the Role
This is a client side role, my customers Project Management Office are expanding their team and are looking for 2x Project Manager's with a background in managing end-to-end construction and engineering projects. Someone who has an expert understanding of delivering projects within mission-critical environments and has managed the design and construction phases of multiple projects at one time.
* Be accountable for the successful delivery of multiple internal projects, managing internal and external stakeholders. Managing internal customers across multiple London sites, coordinating with contractors and design consultants
* Oversee the construction renovation of both existing sites and the building new sites, including their Data Centre portfolio.
* Responsible for site upgrades; generators, BMS, chillers, UPS, etc
* Consistently identify methods of improving the functionality and efficiency of the sites
* Manage and coordinate the collection and production of project documents
* Ensure risk management, health and safety and compliance procedures are in place
* Have budgetary control, tracking and managing project costs
This clients has always been a big advocate on developing their staff within the organisation. With the current global expansion, there is an even greater opportunity for growth over the next 3 years.
We are looking for:
Seasoned Project Managers with extensive exposure to managing multiple complex projects within a mission-critical environments (hospitals, data centres, pharmacuetical, etc).
If you feel that this role matches your career background and you would like to know more about the position, then please apply now through this portal