We are working with a regional and reputable Building Services and FM Organisation who are looking to bring on an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover their Commercial contract on this Static MOD site in the Salisbury region.
To carry out PPM & Reactive Maintenance & small installations and quoted works mainly within commercial settings on this prestigious MOD Site. Also be able to carry out EICR, Installation certificates to ongoing and completed projects, reactive works daily.
Experience & Qualifications
* Electrical circuitry knowledge is essential
* Testing and carrying out EICR and installation certification.
* Being able to carry out fault finding is essential
* Fixed Wire Remedials.
* ECS JIB Gold card
* 2395 Electrical Testing & Inspection
* 18th edition qualification.
* Complete job sheets and certificates electrically
* You will also need to be Security Cleared of which we are able to process for you.