Health Care Assistant Days / Nights
What is like to be a care assistant with Springcare?
"Being a care worker is rewarding and satisfying. I get to know our residents likes and dislikes, and they become my second family. If I can go home knowing that I have out a smile on someone's face that makes me feel happy"
Springcare Ltd are a group of residential and nursing homes in Shropshire, Cheshire and the Wirral.
All of our homes cover a wide range of care - ranging from the residential care where clients simply need support to continue independently with their lives, to nursing home care and dementia care.
We are now recruiting for passionate, enthusiastic and committed Health Care Assistants to join our friendly and supportive team here at Kingscourt Nursing Home in Chester.
Whilst no previous experience of working with older people is essential, as full training will be given, it is essential that you are compassionate, caring and have a desire to work in a care environment, where you will make a real difference to our resident's lives.
The ideal Healthcare Assistant would:
· Be reliable and trustworthy
· Able to work as part of a team and be able to work unsupervised.
· Self-motivated and a forward thinker
· Could keep calm under pressure and be patient
· Able to communicate using oral and written skills
· Be over 18 years old
· Eligible to work in the UK.
As a Health Care Assistant with Springcare, you would be responsible for:
Providing personal care to our residents, whilst respecting their dignity.
Supporting & encouraging our residents with their daily activities and helping our residents to be as independent as possible.
Ensuring our residents remain safe whilst in our care
Communicating with members in your team regularly throughout the day.
Just some of the many benefits we can offer are:
· Friendly supportive company that supports staff growth.
· A work environment where you can make friends.
· Permanent contracts both full & part time.
· Fully funded training.
· Internal career progression opportunities.
· 28 days paid holidays (based on a full-time hours & including bank holidays)
· ££££ Refer a friend Scheme for each friend that you recommend.
· Support with DBS applications.
· Access to the work placed pension scheme.
· Staff social events to celebrate the festive season.
· Access to FREE WIFI in staff areas
· Your first uniform is FREE
· FREE tea & coffee available for staff breaks
· 6 & 12 hour shifts as part of your rota for day shifts (8-2, 2-8, 8-8) & 12 hours shifts for night (8-8pm)
The role would be subject to two written references, an enhanced DBS and evidence of right to work in UK