Health Care Assistant
Bright Light Consultants are a bespoke staffing solutions company, specialising in recruiting: Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for both temporary and permanent positions.
Healthcare Assistants required in London, up to £16/hr. Ongoing and immediate start.
Bright Light Consultants have an exciting new contract starting soon. We are looking for experienced, dedicated Healthcare Assistants specialising in Elderly care services in North London & surrounding areas who are available to start immediately.
Do you have a minimum of 3 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Days/Nights
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support in London.
Job Setting for Healthcare Assistant
* Adults, Elderly
* Dementia, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning, Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Physical Disabilities
* Up to £16/hr
Skills and responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant:
* Naturally caring approach
* Washing, feeding, dressing residents
* Providing entertainment and supporting residents in overall well-being
Company benefits for Healthcare Assistant:
* Ongoing training
* Great development opportunities for the right candidate
* Pension scheme
* Holiday entitlement
* Thorough Compliance Support
* Flexible shifts
* Continuous & friendly consultant support
* Various work settings
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* 3 months care experience
* Have satisfactory references
* Have the right to work in the UK
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £17,692.00-£32,000.00 per year