We have an exciting opportunity for a Communication Manager to join us at CPW. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a real passion for communication to help develop our communication & marketing strategy. The role is based in our Solihull Office, on a full-time basis, working 36.25 hours per week under our agile framework.
In your new role as our Communication Manager, you will manage our internal and external comms. This will involve various channels including social media, website, press releases & internal intranet.
Key responsibilities are:
* Develop our communication & marketing strategy to continue the strength of our recent rebrand
* To ensure the brand guidelines are being followed across the business
* Liaise with the Senior Leadership Team regarding reaching new audiences in new sectors
* Collaborate with our social media champions and internal staff members to develop engaging content for release
* Copywriting content for press releases for journals, external websites etc
* Schedule content and releases with external providers to enhance our press coverage
* Collaborate with our Graphic Designer to ensure content is visually appealing
* Manage and monitor our online presence, including ownerships of our website and social media channels
* Engage with clients and team members regarding projects to ensure case studies and photos are captured
* Develop awards submissions
* Provide updates on campaigns & analysis of KPI's
* Work in partnership with our Bid Team, providing support where required
* Consider and develop new and innovative communications channels and mediums.
* Strong organisations skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Strong eye for detail
* Excellent creative writing skills
* Ability to build relationships on various levels quickly and communicate effectively
* Willingness to challenge others, self-driven to source new content
Your Experience & Qualifications
* A minimum of 5 years communication experience
* Preferred degree in marketing or similar discipline
* Evidence of developing strong relationships
* Proven experience of developing a communication strategy
We're a friendly team intent on bringing sustainable buildings to life through design.
Ultimately, we relish working collaboratively with our clients to solve their biggest problems. Through the application of research-led design, innovation, and sustainable methodologies we can create tailored solutions that meet the needs of our clients, whilst also being positive for the environment and delivering on net-zero carbon.
Our people are the beating heart of our organisation. With over 250 staff across 12 office locations, we run an international operation spanning the UK, Poland and India.
Our business is a family, where each person plays an important role in the day-to-day operation which contribute to its success. As such, staff well-being is our top priority. We are invested in our people; we strive to ensure that each member of our staff is fulfilled to be the best they can be and provide opportunities for individuals to grow and progress within the business.. Ultimately, Our People are our Power.
We offer a wider range of competitive benefits to all employees. Further details will be shared with you when we meet you.
For further details, please contact Sarah-Kate or Michelle from our HR Team on Tel; (phone number removed).
If we would like to discuss your application further, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
We pride ourselves on being an employer committed to building a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all candidates