Registered Nurse | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Care | Houghton le Spring
* Good CQC rating & Good online reviews
* Salary is up to £18.00ph with paid breaks - £44,000pa
* Must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
Job Brief: A unique opportunity for a Registered Nurse to provide Nursing, Dementia and Residential care for the residents of a Nursing Home in Houghton le Spring.
* Welcoming, purpose-built and clean care home with an expertly trained care team, plus a Good CQC rating.
* You must hold an active NMC pin with an Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disability Nursing Qualification
* Caring for patients requiring Palliative, Dementia, Nursing, Residential & Elderly Care.
* Hours are Part-time or Full-time (up to 48 hours per week)
* Shifts are 12 hrs on a changing rota each week, 08:00 - 20:00 or 20:00 - 08:00, 4 weeks in advance and may involve alternate weekends.
* The salary is £18.00ph with paid breaks - £44,000pa
* Day shift or Night shift contracts are available
The Care Home
The Care Home is clean & purpose-built. Specialising in residential, dementia, end-of-life and nursing care round the clock by a dedicated & compassionate team of qualified nurses and healthcare professionals.
It has a Good CQC Care rating, with good online reviews also. A long-standing home manager and mature staffing team have contributed to its good local reputation.
The home is dedicated to looking after the individual needs of each resident through personalised care plans. They create a homely feeling for each resident, promoting that each resident feels happy, safe, and treated with respect at all times.
Experience & Personal attributes
* Minimum of 1-year post-qualifying nursing experience
* Ideally, you have experience in; elderly, dementia, and palliative care within a Care Home environment
* A caring and compassionate professional plus, a first-class communicator, enthusiastic & ambitious
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
* Experience in producing well-developed care plans & risk assessments
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks
* A Nursing qualification can consider Adult, Learning Disability & Mental Health trained
* An active NMC registration
* Excellent salary
* Enhanced pay following probation
* Free uniform
* Working in a close-knit, family-run Company
* Great internal Career prospects
* Excellent training given
* Meals provided whilst on duty
* Free parking
* Refer-a-friend bonus scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please apply below with an updated CV.
Alternatively please call BE Healthcare on (phone number removed)