Milk Education is partnering with a happy and highly successful Primary school close to the centre of Stockport who in search of a Primary Teacher able to work on a Part Time basis. This will be a long term position with potential to be made permanent.
You will have the experience of gaining experience and forming positive relationships with staff and pupils in a diverse and positive environment whilst facilitating children to flourish within all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking for a Primary Teacher who is:
* Experience of working in a Key Stage 2 setting
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom
* Creative and Dynamic
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
* Reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of our schools
What Milk-Education can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
ECT Teachers can be considered for this role.
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Steph call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment