- Qualified teacher (QTS)
- Inspired to make a difference
- Ready for a challenge
Protocol Education are looking for a qualified Geography Teachers within the Bradford area. This role is perfect for an experienced practitioner in education or a newly qualified teacher (NQT). At Protocol Education, we have a wide variety of schools that offer short-term roles which have the opportunity for long-term positions for the right candidate. If you are passionate about education and inspiring young people, this is the place to be!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Geography
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Ability to create exciting/engaging lessons
- Excellent classroom management
- Patience, self-motivation & resilience
- Ready for a challenge & to make a difference!
What we offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250!
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio
See you on the other side!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.