Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Pay: £110-£150 - depending on experience
An exciting opportunity in a fantastic SEN Primary School in Coventry has arisen, for a SEND Teacher to join their influential team on a full-time basis.
You do not have to have QTS (QTLS is accepted), however must be able to understand SEMH and be able to build a rapport with children and manage behaviour that challenges.
Successful applicants must have a working understanding of how to manage young people with Social, Emotional, Mental Health and be able to use motivational techniques to uplift students.
If you do not have school experience, we welcome applications from people with other relevant experience, for example social care, if you have strong communication skills and the attitude to learn!
You would need to have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply.
Why work with Connex?
• In house, CPD accredited courses
• Opportunity for promotion
• SCITT programmes are available should you want to become a fully qualified teacher
• Competitive weekly pay inclusive of holiday pay reflective of experience, fully AWR compliant
• Wide range of roles available depending on your working style/ availability
• A personal educational consultant to support your career goals
• Flexible working hours
• £200 referrals for staff who work through Connex from your recommendation
• PAYE Payroll
• You may be eligible for our NEW GUARANTEED WORK SCHEME! Call to discuss.
If you think this opportunity is right for you or you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV Georgina Mills at Connex Education, Birmingham (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from