Role: Science Teacher - Chemistry Teacher
Location: Tower Hamlets, East London
Salary £26,000 - £39,000
Start Date: September 2022
GSL Education is looking for a passionate Chemistry Teacher to work at a brilliant secondary and sixth form school in Tower Hamlets. Our client school is offering an excellent opportunity to knowledgeable and experienced teachers of Chemistry to work closely with students in a classroom setting.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Chemistry and an energetic desire to impart that knowledge to students in creative and inspiring ways.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Liaise with parents, staff, and students, and maintain a good relationship with all parties.
· Develop, plan, and execute a high-quality syllabus for teaching Chemistry that is innovating and inspiring.
· Maintain students' academic records and track their progress on a consistent basis.
· Manage high levels of student attainment through strong leadership and supervision.
· Monitor, evaluate, and intervene to ensure all students are working towards making expected progress.
The successful candidate will:
· Possess a QTS or equivalent degree.
· Possess prior experience and sound knowledge in teaching Chemistry.
· Be excellent at providing a differentiated learning experience that ensures all students receive the help they require.
· Have good communication skills.
· Be able to provide a safe yet challenging experience to students learning Chemistry.
· Have an updated CV with an enhanced DBS.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Taryn Hoeben at GSL Education on (phone number removed)