Key Stage 2 Teacher - Sheffield
Milk Education are seeking to appoint a dedicated KS2 Teacher on a long-term basis starting ASAP running until July 2022, with the possibility of continuing from September 2022.The role is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers, however dedication and knowledge of the key stage two curriculum is essential.
The school itself is a two-form entry school providing the convenience of shared planning, and is located within Sheffield.
If you believe you are suitable for the role above, please show your interest by selecting the apply option, alternatively if you are looking for alternative roles within education, please contact Alfie at Milk Education - Sheffield Branch.
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
* KS2 Curriculum Knowledge
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Have a genuine passion for teaching and learning
* Be committed to raising attainment, aspiration and self-esteem of pupils
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be an inspirational teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and keeps children at the heart of learning and teaching
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Midlands Region/ North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment