Job Role - Qualified Teacher / ECT
Start Date - 01/09/2022
Location - Ingatestone
Rate of Pay - Main/Upper Teachers' Pay Scale
Are you a Qualified Teacher / ECT seeking the next move in your career? Do you want the opportunity to make a difference in children's learning and development? If so, apply today to avoid missing out!
TeacherActive are looking for a Permanent Qualified Teacher / ECT to work in one of our primary schools in Ingatestone for both Part-Time and Full-Time staff. The school is easily commutable from Basildon, Brentwood and Chelmsford. The school aims to educate the children to be competent and confident in their self and be fuelled with a desire to learn.
In addition, the school offers:
- Opportunities for career progression
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
The ideal Qualified Teacher / ECT should have the following:
- An excellent understanding of the National Curriculum, age related expectations and early learning goals
- Proven experience as an effective good and outstanding classroom teacher
- A positive team player and be able to use your own initiative.
TeacherActive also offer the following in return to the suitable candidate:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you every step of the way
- We will advise and offer you courses, resources and training opportunities that arise
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
- All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash
If you are interested in this Qualified Teacher / ECT position, please call Jenna Burns on (phone number removed) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services