Do you have experience working with children?
Are you looking to help children with additional needs with their learning?
At Lunatus Education, we're working with several Primary schools across East London who are searching for new support staff to join their teams in September 2022. We're currently working with primary schools that are looking for full-time Teaching Assistant. Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a passion for working in education
* Be positive, friendly, confident, enthusiastic in supporting the next generation of children
* Have experience working with children e.g., mentoring, tutoring, childcare or volunteering
* Be flexible and self-motivated
* Be able to motivate children to reach their best potential
* Have excellent communication skills
Benefits of choosing Lunatus Education:
* We pay the best rates or find you attractive salary packages
* PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
* Very simple registration
* We stick to our word - if we say we will call you back, then we will!
* Exclusive vacancies
* Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge (25 years combined recruitment experience)
* Personalised CV service
* Comprehensive interview preparation
* Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
* Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
* Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply