RSE are currently seeking an Electrical engineer to join our E&M team in Cumbernauld. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week.
Your role will involve site surveys, project scoping, pricing and some electrical design, across several of our major clients. We have a multitude of varied contracts and frameworks, which include commercial, industrial and domestic installations. Typical examples are EV charge point installations, upgrades to commercial and industrial facilities and electrical follow on work projects. Salary will depend on experience.
The ideal candidate would have:
* Detailed knowledge of BS7671 - 18th Edition
* Knowledge of Electrical Testing and Inspection (C&G - 2391 would be advantageous)
* IT literate, with good MS office skillls
* Experience of commercial, industrial and domestic installations
* Experience of planning and carrying out site investigation surveys of electrical installations
* Planning and organisational skills
* Experience of operating in a fast-moving multi-discipline environment
* Ability to plan and manage electrical interventions on operational sites across the UK
What RSE Offers
You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and appropriate technical training and development to progress your career within a continually growing company.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion