Rose Recruitment are looking to source a Trainee Production Technician for their client based in Aberdeen.
This role will be to conduct production operation activities including painting equipment, undergoing production operation training, and contribute with assistance to senior members of the team.
• Perform equipment handling & verification activities including but not limited to:
- Understand and comply with risk assessments
- Carry out manual handling of cylinders in a safe manner
- Understanding of colour coding for painting equipment
- Knowledge of label and stencils for quads
- Participate in training for single cylinders under supervision from a senior technician
• Perform routine day to day tasks
• Basic knowledge of client's computer system
• Work under close supervision following established routines and standing instructions
• Undertake any reasonable activity as required and requested
• Educated to secondary school level or equivalent (to include basic ability in Arithmetic, English Reading and Writing skills)
• Good verbal English communication skills
• Exceptional attendance and punctuality
• Housekeeping awareness
• Positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate competency to work relevant company procedures
• Comply with and promote the Company Business Management System, including Health, Safety Environmental and Quality requirements as appropriate.
• Counterbalance Forklift certificate
• Overhead Crane certificate
To apply for this exciting new position please send an updated CV