A leading infrastructure contractor require a proven Project Manager to join their site based team.
Project Manager to lead a large scale design and build security upgrade to a critical infrastructure facility in the south of Scotland.
The candidate will ensure that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* 10 years' experience in delivering infrastructure projects
* Minimum Level 7, preferable Level 8 Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering.
* Appropriate safety training and qualification for the nature of the works (e.g. IOSH).
* Experience in project management of an engineering project.
* Awareness of the administration of construction contracts.
* Client and stakeholder management.
* Management of a project team.
* Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
An accomodation allowance will be offered for those candidates that live outside a commutable distance to site ( this role is 5 days per week on site )
Apply now for further information