Paralegal - RTA Department
As we enter our 15th year of trading, NewLaw Scotland are expanding. We have recently added to our growing portfolio of business partnerships and are looking for talented individuals to join our dedicated, experienced RTA team. This new business relationship will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector since we were first established in 2007. Our philosophy is that if we put our clients at the heart of everything we do, our business will thrive and we will feel a fantastic level of professional satisfaction.
At NewLaw Scotland we are proud to support employee development. Your commitment and hard work will be truly valued and will be rewarded with opportunities for personal development and training. We are big believers in nurturing our talent from within and offer various progression routes.
We are currently recruiting a Paralegal, to join our excellent RTA department in Glasgow.
A day in the life of a RTA Paralegal with NewLaw Scotland will involve:
· Managing a suitable workload of RTA PI cases to a high standard and in compliance with company practice and SLAs;
· Ensuring files are managed in the best interests of clients at all times;
· Using the Case Management System effectively in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure cases are proactively managed;
· Achieving set KPIs in terms of income generation, settled cases and conversions.
To be a successful RTA Paralegal within NewLaw Scotland, you would need:
· A strong background and understanding of personal injury claims in either insurer or solicitor environment;
· In depth knowledge of RTA liability and quantum issues and willingness to keep up to date with legal developments;
· Excellent communication skills (written and telephone);
· Ability to work well with others; and
· Ability to work to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines and targets.
This is a permanent position based on 37.5 hrs per week. As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a range of benefits, a bonus scheme and a generous holiday entitlement.
We have a spacious and modern office in Glasgow city centre which is available for office-based working. We are currently operating a hybrid model and offer a flexible approach to remote working.
We are looking forward to hearing from you