EPoS Breakfix Engineers required - Maidstone
£126.23/day Inside IR35
Field service engineering for a leading worldwide EPoS and IT Service organisation servicing and repairing clients EPOS equipment.
- Training - shadow training with current engineers
- Start Date - ASAP
- End Date - November 2022 - Usially extended by 6-12 months at a time
- Shifts - 5 days from 7, day work - standard day 8am - 6pm including travel time
- Sites Per Day - no restriction of number of sites per day
- Consistency of work - 5 days per week Monday - Sunday (can be weekends)
- Engineers will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out)
- Based on rota, could be required to work up to 12 days consecutively.
- Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at £12.49 per hour
- On call rate - £100 flat payment for week you are on call, £12.49 per hour if called out.
- Congestion Zone, Bridge & Tolls and Parking expenses claimable - Van and fuel card provided
Call/Email Patrick Dixon - (phone number removed)/
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website