Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Trainee Teaching Assistant to work in school in Bridgend. No need to worry if you have little experience, we've got you covered. We offer an in-house Teaching Assistant course to ensure you'll be confident before entering the classroom.
In this role, you are required to:
* work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
* creating learning resources
* checking pupils' work and providing feedback
* supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
* prepare the classroom before lessons
The schools pride themselves on created an inclusive and caring community, providing outstanding support for student and staff on their wellbeing.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Bridgend, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on (phone number removed) / (url removed)