Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are looking for a passionate individual who is ready to work in schools in Torfaen. We offer in-house training with our amazing TA School so no need to worry if you have little experience, we've got you covered.
In this role, you are required to:
* work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
* creating learning resources
* checking pupils' work and providing feedback
* supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
* prepare the classroom before lessons
The schools constantly strive and achieve high standards for all staff and pupils, which ultimately contributes to the cultural, moral, and social ethics of the school.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Torfaen, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on (phone number removed) / (url removed)