Credit Controller - Costa Coffee
3-month assignment initially
Mon - Fri from 9am - 5pm
£14 per hour
Location - Hybrid role - 1/2 days in the office at Dunstable
Must have own laptop
We have a very exciting new opportunity working for Costa Coffee. We are looking for someone with experience with Accounts payable or with general Accounts and a keen interest in developing within this well-established organisation. This will be a Hybrid working position working full time hours on a temp contract for 3 months (possibly ongoing).
The Senior Accounts Payable Administrator role will focus on building a stable and robust Accounts Payable process, with hands-on processing of more complex invoices. Experience of problem-solving and taking ownership of issues to see them through to resolution is key. Understanding of Purchase Order and Receipting good practice will help in working with stakeholders to resolve issues to push invoices through to processing.
· Invoice processing
· Entering onto Microsoft D365 system in line with Purchase Order / Delegation of Authority guidelines
· Resolve Accounts payable issues in a timely manner
· Ensure all queries are dealt with correctly and efficiently
· Identify root causes of key issues
· Answer queries in an efficient manner to ensure compliance with relevant payable systems, policies and procedures.
· Analyse pending invoices data
· Understand holds process and current profile.
· Look into barriers/hold reasons and provide detailed data analysis by supplier and internal order raisers.
· Ensure process governance including regular reporting and analysis to key stakeholders
· Communicate with internal stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss operational issues, key metrics.
· Input to AP Dashboard reporting
· Ensure the team have up-to-date system training and knowledge, system issues are logged and tracked
Please apply if you are interested in the position or want to find out more.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy