We've got the perfect role for you. Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Teaching Assistant to work in schools in Monmouth and the surrounding area. We offer an in-house teaching assistant training course so no need to worry if you have little experience.
In this role, you are required to:
* work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
* creating learning resources
* checking pupils' work and providing feedback
* supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
* prepare the classroom before lessons
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Trainee Teaching Assistant in Monmouth, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on (phone number removed) / (url removed)