- Assist with fund research and due diligence across a variety of liquid strategies.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative analysis of fund managers with a view to understanding the pros and cons of whether an institutional client should consider them for investment.
- Production of comprehensive research notes.
- The role will naturally involve the building of relationships with various parties such as fund managers, investment banks and other third parties to collaborate and assist with the spourcing and diligence of new manager ideas.
THE PERSON :
- Ideally at least 1 or 2 years of fund research experience and some way through the CFA.
- You will have strong academic qualifications and have the potential to produce in-depth , intelligent research ( i.e the rigout that is expected in the institutional market).