At Entain, our Customer Service Managers are great listeners, part of their local community, we help everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. We keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Manager role and you can be yourself, building relationships with our customers and making sure that they enjoy our products and services responsibly. With flexibility, energy and great customer focus, we'll support you to build a great career.What do you need to be successful?
What we do
- You must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our betting shops.
- Passion for delivering great customer service!
- The ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- Be adaptable and a quick learner
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
We strive to deliver consistently outstanding customer service and ensure a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when needed and taking bets on a wide range of sports and events. We protect our customers with market leading Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines and implementing Think 21 at all times.
We maintain high shop standards and take pride in the shop appearance, promoting the company's product offering both in shop and online to customers to help drive shop profitability.
In this role you will supervise the shop & team in the absence of the Shop Manager and develop commercial awareness and understanding of how the team can impact the shop's profitability Benefits and Development
Working PatternsIn Most of our shops opening hours are 8:45am - 9:45pm Monday to Saturday and 10:30am - 6:00pm on Sundays.
- Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run
- Annual Shop performance related bonus up to £500
- Discounts to over 500 different retailers
- Pension Scheme & Annual share save
- 2 days Induction session to give you the best start when joining the business
- All new starters complete a blended online and on the job journey, with the goal to becoming signed off to duty manager in 8 weeks; with dynamic web based content on the Entain Academy and support from your colleagues
- Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal development
- An advancement programme to take you on a structured journey to becoming a Marketplace Manager of the future or even the potential for advancement to other parts of the business.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly, they will include evening and weekend working.
We offer optional overtime subject to availability.Pay Rates
Over 23's £9.50 starting rate going up to £10.02 once you have completed your training.
Under 23's £9.18 starting rate going up to £10.02 once you have completed your training.