Our client is a company based in Hertford. We are working with them to grow their team in order that they can ensure a fantastic service for their growing client base. They provide a range of services to a large number of businesses, and they are looking for a new team member for the Technical Helpdesk.
This position will be working from home
, but you must be able to attend team meetings, training and working days, sometimes at short notice, in the office just outside of Hertford a few times a month, so you will need to be within an easy commute.
The salary for the position is £22,000 to £24,000 per annum
, depending upon your experience.
It is an opportunity for someone with excellent people skills to develop their skills in a wide-range of IT technologies in an enjoyable and exciting working environment.
Technical skills can be learned and developed, and an excellent attitude to customer service and a job well done is essential.Hours:
Full time, 40 hours per week. 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.Key responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance to the client base on a variety of issues
- Escalate issues where appropriate
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner
- Respond to clients within set response times
- Communicate with clients in over the phone and by email
- Record all time and notes
- Hard-working and willingness to learn
- Excellent customer relations and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills
- A general understanding of desktop operating systems including Windows 7, Windows 10 and MacOS
This position is available immediately, so please apply today.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.